Tequila Añejo TAU 750 ml
- 100% agave.
- Añejo Class, 38% Alc/Vol. 100%.
- Certified free of additives.
- With national and international recognition.
- Get to know our presentation in Tequila Añejo TAU chaquira special edition embellished with Wixárika art.
Award-winning Tequila Añejo TAU
Tequila TAU has won awards since its entry into the market in 2019 until today, confirming our quality and leadership, our Tequila Añejo TAU is inspired by the Wixárika culture and dedicated to the eagle god.
Get to know our culture and organization
- Learn about the process of our tequilas
- Get to know the Wixárika culture of our tequilas
- We are located in Los Altos de Jalisco. Get to know us!
Tequila Añejo TAU through the Senses
At a glance
It distinguishes itself with an elegant straw gold color, bright, clean and crystalline… full-bodied.
To the nose
It invites us to enjoy its characteristic aromas of ripe, caramelized agaves, highlighting hints of pineapple, pear, tangerine, lime, orange, which give way to grass, grass and a hint of lavender flower and jasmine, topping delicious notes of vanilla spices, anise and cinnamon.
It presents a slightly mineral attack, highlighting hints of lime, lemon, pineapple, pear and tangerine, which give way to herbal expressions of mint, grass, green tea and eucalyptus, with delicate notes of chocolate and lavender, culminating with elegant notes of vanilla, pepper, anise that allow us to enjoy the lactic notes of cajeta and butter to enjoy this formidable Tequila.