Tequila Blanco TAU 750 without additives
- 100% agave.
- White Class, 38% Alc/Vol. 100%.
- Certified free of additives.
- With national and international recognition.
- Get to know our presentation in Tequila Blanco TAU chaquira special edition embellished with Wixárika art.
Award-winning Tequila Blanco TAU
TAU Tequila Blanco, multi-awarded in national and international tastings, recognized by the International College of Tequila Technicians and Masters “CITEMATEQ” as the best 100% Tequila Blanco of 2021, inspired by the Wixárika culture and dedicated to the sun god.
Get to know our culture and organization
- Learn about the process of our tequilas
- Get to know the Wixárika culture of our tequilas
- We are located in Los Altos de Jalisco. Get to know us!
Tequila Blanco TAU through the senses
At a glance
It is bright, clean and crystalline, full-bodied.
To the nose
It invites us to enjoy its characteristic aromas of ripe agaves, well cooked, elegant expressions that remind us of tangerine, orange, lime, lemon, pineapple, banana and pear, which give way to grass, grass and mint and a hint of lavender flower and orange blossom, finishing with delicious spices of cinnamon, clove and pepper.
Honest to the taste, moderately mineral to the attack, it opens the mouth to the enjoyment and appreciation of tangerine, pear, pineapple, lemon and lime, highlighting herbs, grass and mint, to give way to caramel, vanilla, anise, clove, pepper and cinnamon, closing with a full-bodied finish, excellent bouquet and lingering notes of agave.